Friday, February 10, 2012

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS! - The Bee Sting Daily

Americans Stand with Israel
by Bee Sting
Friday, Feb. 10, 2012
 What's new?  Good news travels fast, but bad news travels faster!  

The Blogger's life is never boring.  In-between our personal responsibilities, we are scanning the Internet for "news" - and there is so much happening in the world today, my toughest decision is what will interest my readers?  What isn't being posted in the liberal media (just about everything!).  Where can you find the best conservative bloggers (not difficult) and for those who are working and do not have the time to search the Internet, how can we give a snapshot view of today's news?

The last thing on earth I would want to do is have this blog begin to look like the following, posted


Educational Crash Course #161

Another Installment of Diogenes' 
 Public Service Educational Series:


" Cultural Studies 101"
(Social Media)


Next in Series: Fame and Fortune on someone else's
reputation with Ron Reagan Jr.

CLASS DISMISSED!


Note:  To all who just happen to crave/eat donuts, nothing wrong with that, but like so many postings on Social Medias, is it really something that needs to be shared with the world?!  We should run a contest on "silly" postings and there are too many to mention here, but I know all of you have read a few that look exactly like "DS" "Cultural Studies 101".


So, to get back to the news, everyone's time is precious - forget the donuts!


I'll not bore you with my daily routine and things that keep me away from the computer, but I would like to offer you a snapshot of today's news - things I can grab and post immediately within seconds and I might add that many bloggers are doing the same by using "Paper.il".  Within an hour's time, I can pull from the "Net" some of the best blogs and news of the day and post them on "The Bee Sting Daily".  The purpose is to save time - well, it is for those who are not eating donuts!


Since it would be impossible for any one blogger to keep up with issues from Obama's war on religion to the Syrian Civil War, the daily news is a tremendous option - an option I hope you enjoy and find interesting, especially when you do not see an up to date posting here on Americans Stand with Israel.  


OK, that's it .... time for coffee and donuts!  

Oh, by the way, I'm listening to this music video right now ....