Saturday, January 28, 2012

Team Obama Getting Desperate, Plays The Kennedy Card…


WEASEL ZIPPERS

Another email gem from Team Obama.
From: Caroline Kennedy (info@barackobama.com)
Subject: My uncle Teddy
Date: January 28, 2012 1:46:38 PM EST
Drew –
Four years ago today, I joined my Uncle Teddy and thousands of excited students at American University to endorse Barack Obama as the next president of the United States.
Barack Obama had stirred something in young people and the young at heart. I saw the passion in my own teenage children, and I heard it from a different generation of people who said they felt like they did when my father ran for president.
We felt strongly that we needed to elect a president who urged us to believe in ourselves, who could tie that belief to our highest ideals, and who understood that together we can do great things.
Four years later, as I think about what first inspired me to support Barack Obama, I’m proud we have a president who has fought hard for the values Teddy held dear, and stood up on issues that matter.
How proud he would have been to see his candidate sign the Affordable Care Act into law as president, giving all Americans the security of knowing that their health care will be there when they need it most.
2012 election will be harder than the last. As you think about what role you can play this time, I want you to remember that when Teddy joined this campaign, it wasn’t just Barack Obama who drew him in.
It was you.
I’ll see you out there,
Caroline
Note:
OK, we now have "Uncle" Teddy called up from the dead (much like many of the democratic voters) to speak for Obama through his niece Caroline.  And we're just getting started folks!  I guess we could rule out any letters from Mohammad, but there are so many Obama can choose from to touch the hearts of Americans.  The next letter we can expect to hear from in support for Obama will probably be sent by a former President - Jimmy Carter.  Perhaps even Joe Biden could put in a "good" word for Obama.  Is there a famous golfer who would send out a letter?