Friday, January 27, 2012

What would a debate be like between Obama and GOP Candidate?

Americans Stand with Israel
by Bee Sting
Friday, January 26, 2012

Take the gum out before debating, Mr. President!

How many followed Twitter last night during the Jacksonville, Florida debate?  I believe Michelle Malkin summed it up perfectly:

 Michelle Malkin 

RT : Dear GOP leaders & candidates: It remains a serious mistake that U agreed to have your debates framed by Obama & Co.


It was obvious from the very beginning of this two hour "debate" that the CNN moderator was NOT going to be asking any tough questions relating to anything Americans are concerned about with the Obama administration and with that in mind, I wondered what the upcoming debates would be like, between President Obama and whoever is left standing as the GOP candidate for our next President.  Here's what I think will happen, unless the Main Stream (liberal) Media is forced out of the "moderation racket":

MODERATOR:  President Obama, how do you feel after 4 years in the White House?

BHO:  Well, to be quite honest, I am wondering how my hair changed so suddenly to gray!  I mean, look at me, it's only been 4 years and I look like I've turned white overnight - my hair, that is and I want to go on notice that I blame Bush for what is happening to me.

MODERATOR:  Thank you, Mr. President, for sharing with America your deepest concerns for our country.

GOP candidate:  Hey, I would like to talk about "Fast and Furious"!

MODERATOR:  Mr. Canddiate, do not be so darn angry.  How do you expect to lead our nation if you can't control your emotions?!  We're not here tonight to discuss issues; we're here to give Americans an opportunity to get to know you better.  Unless, of course, the President wishes to respond to your concern about "Fast and Furious" - Mr. President?

BHO:  Hey, ah, .. .Well, my wife Michele says I sure am fast packing up my golf clubs, and she gets furious if I don't empty the trash before I leave.  I guess that about sums up how fast and furious matters are around the ole' White House.

MODERATOR:  Thank you, Mr. President, for your intense response to the candidate's concerns.

MODERATOR:  This question goes to the GOP candidate:  Since the President mentioned his wife, what makes you think your wife has the qualities of a First Lady?

GOP candidate: "I agree with the President, our wives have a difficult time coping with our little "

MODERATOR:  Thank you, dear candidate, for demonstrating to America that you AGREE with President Obama ..

GOP candidate:  Wait!  You did not let me finish my sentence!

MODERATOR:  You've had enough time to respond and we accept your answer - period.

GOP candidate:  How did we get on the subject of our wives, when I was asking about the criminality of "Fast and Furious"?

BHO:  I would like to respond, if you don't mind.

MODERATOR:  Take all the time you need, Mr. President - after all, you are the president and our rules for the debate do not apply to you.

BHO:  Well, I think it is quite clear, that the candidate does not understand English!  I gave my answer, explained in detail how fast I am and how furious Michele can be with me, at times.  If this candidate came to the debate with some personal agenda, or wants to accuse anyone of committing a criminal act under my watch, he should go to Congress - if it were not for the tie-ups in Congress and of course, the greatest blame goes to the former President Bush!  That's all I'm going to say on this matter of being "fast".  The candidate apparently holds some type of grudge against my wife Michele.

MODERATOR:  Let's go to a different subject.  This one to the candidate first: "Are you willing to share your background, birth certificate, tax returns, previous employment, college records, driver's license, social security number, bank accounts, and give names of previous friends, girlfriends, and neighbors who knew you before you began this campaign?"

GOP candidate:  Of course!  I am an open book and my records are before the American people for all to see, scoff at, laugh at, or admire - since my records should be submitted before I am allowed to run for this high office, much of what you have requested has already been submitted.

MODERATOR:  Mr. President, same question.

BHO:  Ahh, uhm.... I say to the American people, whatever I did, or who I associated with before becoming President is none of your damn business and that's all I'm going to say on the subject.

MODERATOR:  Thank you for your response, Mr. President.  I'm sure the American people agree with you 100 %.

GOP candidate:  I object!  How did he ever become president in the first place, if he hasn't presented his records?!

BHO:  Simple, Mr. Idiot - I am Burack Hussein Obama, leader of the world, answerable to no one ...

MODERATOR:  And there you have it folks, a remarkable debate between the low-life candidate of the Republican National Committee, and our ever-faithful, President of the United State.  Remember to vote and vote often!

...................................

Message to our GOP candidates:  You are going to have to get up very early in the morning to win a debate - knowing what you're up against ... Good luck!  You might consider a different type debate - one that is not a question and answer session, by the liberal media.