Bee's Note: Yesterday afternoon, in-between the day long celebration of America's Independence Day, I happened to catch a discussion on Fox News about the latest apology of this administration - this time, to Pakistan. My head was ready to explode and not from last night's fireworks! Throughout the discussion, the administration's representative spoke about the necessity to apologize to Pakistan in order to open the supply lines and allow our troops to pass through with ALL our military equipment, as we begin the process of leaving Afghanistan. After all, we "would have to leave our military equipment behind", the representative said. Really? How about blowing it up rather than leaving it behind? And just how much equipment is actually going to be taken out of Afghanistan, when our country will be "aiding" Afghanistan for years to come, with both military and financial aid. Haven't we also been training Afghanistan people to "defend themselves", even though they dress up in our own Army uniforms and shoot our troops in the back of their heads?! I read an article about a year ago stating that we had left behind, in Iraq, much of our military equipment and now that country, without US troops left behind, is blowing itself up. Does anyone think it will be different in Afghanistan once our troops leave?
But, I'm not talking about Afghanistan. This morning, let's talk about the apology by this administration to Pakistan. And, before we go to Clinton's apology (below), I thought I would also make an apology to Pakistan:
1. To the leaders of Pakistan: I'm so sorry you held the Number One terrorist, bin-Laden, the Talaban leader responsible for 9/11, under your protection for the past six(?) years. Who will ever know how the war might have been shortened if we had captured him years ago?
2. I am so sorry the Islamic terrorist organizations running freely throughout your country are responsible for the deaths of United States troops throughout the past 10 years.
3. Please forgive the USA for their continual and on-going
bribes/aid to the tune of BILLIONS of DOLLARS, to your country's leaders just for the sake of allowing us to fight those same terrorists within your borders. You may have Nukes, but your people are starving.
4. I am so sorry that 24 of your "soldiers" were killed in an airstrike last November; after all, who knows if they were actual soldiers or just another group of rag-tag terrorists? War is hell and your country certainly is a hotbed of warmongering Islamic, Taliban and al-Qaeda "soldiers".
5. And lastly, but not least, I am so sorry you find it necessary to murder Christians under Sharia laws within your borders, under your government's laws. This is just one demonstration that your country, and all countries under Islamic laws, are not ready to enter modern-day civilization. Please accept our apology for actually thinking or promoting your country as one of America's so-called enemies/friends and ally.
6. Please forgive the United States, if after November's elections, we decide to cut off ALL aid to your country in our efforts to stop aiding and abetting our enemies - Pakistan will be at the top of our list. This false idea that because you have nuclear capabilities, America needs to keep you on our foreign aid program is the biggest farce presented to the American people.
Now, let's go to the article posted on Kuffar News: