One of the most absurd, narcissistic moments from the failed gay president came Tuesday when it was exposed that the man-child was adding himself to the biographies of past presidents, as exposed at Commentary.
The discovery set off a Twitter firestorm of ridicule and evenComedy Central has chimed in.
* When Jefferson assumed the Presidency on March 4, 1801, the crisis in France had passed. Today, President Obama communicates with the President of France entirely through apologies.
* On March 4, 1841 William Henry Harrison became the first president to have his photograph taken. Today, the most dangerous place in America is between President Obama and a live camera.
* Inaugurated on July 10, 1850, Millard Fillmore had a weird name. Today, Barack Obama has a weird name.
* On March 4, 1857, James Buchanan became our first gay president. Today, Barack Obama is Our First Gay President.
* On July 2, 1862, Abraham Lincoln signed a bill establishing the United States’ first land grant colleges. Today, President Obama fills out NCAA brackets.
* On July 1, 1893, Grover Cleveland had secret surgery to remove a cancerous growth from his jaw. The growth was said to have been caused by his habit of smoking pipes and cigars. Today, President Obama has given up smoking.
* On July 7, 1898, William McKinley signed a bill that annexed the Hawaiian Islands, making them part of the United States. Today, President Obama claims he was born in Hawaii.
* In November 1902, on a hunting trip, Theodore Roosevelt famously ordered a captured and beaten bear to be shot and put out of its misery. Today, President Obama cheers for the Chicago Bears.
* In August 1941, Franklin D. Roosevelt ordered the construction of what would become Andrews Air Force Base. Today, President Obama plays golf there.
* On January 11, 2002, George W. Bush ordered the first detainees to be sent to Guantanamo Bay. Today… President Obama keeps the detention camp open and functional, actually.