Boise Conservative Examiner
December 26, 2011 -
2011 Tyranny In Review:
2011 brought a new level of tyranny to America. Any American that still believes that they are free has either bought into the delusion created by our government or are afraid of admitting that America is a replica of the former Soviet Union. Fear. Many Americans are in the grip of fear and yet they know what must be done. However, acting is difficult to do when the fear takes hold. Be not afraid my fellow Americans, we are in this together. There isn’t time to review all the things that have led to our enslavement, but we can examine the top ten acts of tyranny in 2011:
10. People who believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights are labeled as terrorists: Shocking, but true. If you believe in liberty, the second amendment and other American traditions, you have already been labeled an enemy by your own government.
9. Obama lies to the American people: In 2011, it became obvious that President Obama is a lying liar. He told lies such as, “Virtually every Senate Republican voted against the tax cut” (Despite the Senate having a majority of Democrats). Obama also lied about Social Security check distribution, oil production in America and stating the fence between America and Mexico is “practically complete“.
8. Obamacare: Although this wasn’t passed in 2011, many of its unholy pieces became clear to the public. Health care premiums increased (Thank you Chairman Maobama). Americans discovered that “Death Panels” in Obamacare are real.
7. Impeachment: It hasn’t happened. Despite Dear Leaders numerous unconstitutional acts, Congress has remained silent. There are more than enough reasons to Impeach B. Hussein Obama, yet Congress does nothing. Michelle Bachmann and Ron Paul, members of the House, where impeachment begins, are running for the GOP Presidential Nomination and despite their vows of following the Constitution, they have yet to file articles of impeachment. Why? Because the Democrats and Republicans are the flip side of the same coin. They give Americans the illusion of freedom, saying one thing and doing another.
6. Congress fails to pass a budget: Both the Democrats and the Republicans are too blame for the failure to pass a budget. December 23, 2011, Congress with just a handful of members present (By present, I mean in Washington DC). The Constitution is a napkin for these clowns.
5. Renewal of the Patriot Act: Despite Obama stating he is against the Patriot Act, he not only continued it, he strengthened it.
4. Signing Statements: Despite a campaign promise (lie) stating that he wouldn’t use Signing Statements, B. Hussein Obama uses them, as if they were Constitutional and the law. He has made himself King, using pen and paper to issue his own edicts.
3. Death of the First Amendment: In 2011 the First Amendment, which had been under siege for years, was laid to rest by the government. Free speech and free press will continue to be trampled until Americans wake up and fight for their rights.
2. America begins killing its citizens: America has a long history of killing its citizens, whenever the desire strikes, one only has to look at Ruby Ridge and Waco to see that. But, President Obama and Congress have upped the ante on assassination of American citizens. First, they based it on criminal offenses, real or imagined, but now, they state a memo gives them the authority to kill. A memo. When does a piece of office correspondence out weigh the Constitution? The Obama administration has laid down the gauntlet and threatened to kill Americans they deem a threat.
1. National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA): The NDAAallows the indefinite detainment of Americans, on American soil, with no bail, no hearing, no trial, no right of habeas corpus. Too put it differently, in America, you can now “disappear” just like in China and the former Soviet Union, forever gone. Sadly, the state run media has not widely reported this and most Americans won’t know about this bill until someone they know “disappears”.
The government is not here to help you. Many decades ago, the Democrats and the Republicans began to work together, in a bizarre form of Kabuki Theater. The Republicans implement the Patriot Act and the Democrats complain about it. But, when the Democrats get in office, they don’t repeal the act, they strengthen it. The American government is decidedly pushing a tyrannical agenda and for the most part, Americans are blind to it. Where we, as a people, go from here is up to every American. Do you have the courage to be free? Do you have the gravitas to make a stand and reclaim your God given, natural rights? Or, will you slink like a coward, into the night, and leaving your children and grandchildren to be further oppressed.