Obama’s Pentagon Blames U.S. Troops For Afghan ‘Friendly Fire’ Murders: Orders ‘Muslim Sensitivity’ TrainingSeptember 17, 2012 — The Rat
THE RAT'S RIGHT!
‘AFGHANS WHO KNOW WE’RE DOING THIS SENSITIVITY CRAP ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT OUR STUPIDITY’
Why do more and more reports about the Regime continue to sound like something right off SNL’s Weekend Update? I guess some things just can’t be made up. Still – this one would be hysterical – if it weren’t so tragic.
In response to the continuing slaughter of American troops by their Afghan “partners” – 33 this year along – the Pentagon has responded.By blaming our troops.
Yes, America, top officials in O’s Pentagon believe culturally offensive behavior is the motivation behind the killings. So, it’s done what any weak-kneed, apologetic liberal Regime would do – stepped up Islamic sensitivity training for our troops. From the New York Post:
“If you don’t want to be shot in the back by your Afghan training partners,” the Pentagon advises, “don’t offend their religious sensibilities.”
As one might imagine, General. Sher Mohammad Karimi, the Afghan National Army’s chief of staff, echoes the Pentagon’s assessment – arguing earlier this month that both sides need to do more to “teach” foreign troops Islamic traditions and values to reduce the chance of violent reactions to “cultural slights.” Excuse us Mohammad, but we’re not used to being shot, blown up or beheaded over “cultural slights.” Perhaps you could teach Afghans about the cultural habits of the civilized world.
To avoid offending our high-strung fanatical “partners,” U.S. commanders are now putting troops through intense Muslim sensitivity training. Among other things, troops have been ordered to:
- Wear surgical gloves whenever handling a copy of the Koran. (You can’t make this stuff up.)
- Never walk in front of a praying Muslim. (You might get shot or beheaded – on the spot.)
- Never show the bottom of boots while sitting or lying across from a Muslim, which in Islam is considered an insult. (Of course, it’s perfectly acceptable for maniacal Muslims to jump up and down on burning American flags.)
- Never share photos of wives or daughters. (Even if they’re wearing burqas?)
- Never smoke or eat in front of Muslims during the month of Ramadan fasting. (As opposed to “Never set a church on fire in Africa while parishioners are inside praying.”)
- Avoid winking, cursing or nose-blowing in the presence of Muslims – all viewed as insults in Islam. (It is acceptable, however, to scream “America go to hell!” at the top of your lungs – particularly in large crazed groups.)
- Avoid exiting the shower without a towel. (You know, because these sexually-angry lunatics can’t help but stare at your junk.)
- Avoid offering and accepting things with the left hand, which in Islam is reserved for bodily hygiene and considered unclean. (Obviously, the majority of U.S. troops murdered by these clowns were left-handed.)
PJ Media’s Andrew Klavan has a few additional tips on how to avoid offending Muslims:
Military officials who have done tours in Afghanistan are outraged that the Pentagon would even suggest US troops are partly to blame for their own murders – saying their Muslim “partners” would still resent them even if they followed Islamic protocol to the letter.
“The cultural affronts excuse is a bunch of garbage,” a senior US Army intelligence official said. “The Afghans that know we’re doing all this PC cultural sensitivity crap are laughing their asses off at our stupidity.”
He continued: “They’re killing us because we’re ‘infidels occupying Islamic lands.’ It’s what the Koran and every imam over there is telling them, and no amount of cultural sensitivity is going to stop that or change the fact that we’re ‘infidels.’”
As is the case with the Regime’s laughable spin on the attack on the consulate in Libya which resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Stevens and three other brave Americans, to suggest that our troops in Afghanistan are somehow partially responsible for their own deaths at the hands of their Afghan “partners” is to disrespect not only their memory, but their service to our country as well.
And O can’t fathom why a growing number of Americans hold him responsible for deteriorating conditions in the Muslim world.